Thursday, July 16, 2015

The sun rises again.

Well I figured I'd try to hammer out another story dealing with my drugged out business partner and his beast of a drama queen wife. Let's see if I can return to some kind or regularity once again. First, I felt I had to edit my last rage posts to try to keep some anonymity.
Let me get this out of the way first.

This guy looks basically like this internet sensation, except 20 years older.
I am being completely honest, no bullshit what-so-ever. He's like 6'2" and 150 lbs, and again, toothless. Even the way he moves around is a spitting image of that "rapper". When I first witnessed that video clip on Tosh.0, I was like, "OMG, that is so him!" I remember when my buddies came to visit on a holiday and they were both laughing when they seen him. One even remarked about how much he looked like a coke addict. Pretty damn close good sir! I would try to give you an image of the Mrs. , but will save everyone from that disgust.
So anyways, his pork chop of a wife is down visiting one weekend. She helps out in the front from time to time when she comes. We are cooking just like any other typical night when she comes over to the window pass. There is one waitress, let's call her Clarissa, who was joking around with crack head. Nothing out of the ordinary as we always tried to keep the mood light and often joked around with employees. Methy is totally head over heels for her. He even told me that he would cheat on his wife with her if he had the opportunity. Wow, standup fella. First you tell me how much you love being away from your kids and how it's a "vacation" and now you boldly state your wishes of infidelity.
Anyways, Heifer Mama sees this and fucking freaks out! Like totally loses her shit. When the waitress walks away, her demon eyes narrow and this grotesque scowl takes over her pudgy face. She points her sausage finger at her husband and says, "What the fuck was that!" He's standing there with a look of surprise on his face, as was I. No big deal there my little pork tenderloin.
Now this waitress is a solid 8 - 9 on the beauty scale, so I can see why a hog beast would feel insecure, but Christ, she doesn't need to cause a scene amongst employees over her shortcomings. How unprofessional can one be. After ripping into him a bit she turns her focus to me. ME! She spouts off on how I should be more perceptive of things happening like this. Um, what?! She then calls me a "fucking idiot" because I can't see that something is going on. I am speechless and in total disbelief. I let it sit for a few minutes and then tell druggy supreme that if she doesn't calm down and apologize, I am booting her ass out, period. She has nothing to do with the business and no power at all. I however do and am not taking this absurd abuse from Mrs. Boombalatty.
She is out front, from what I gather, accosting the poor waitress. I roll up post haste and say, "We are going to do this once, and one time only, and then it's done. Clarissa, are you messing around with <insert derogatory name here> ?", to which she quickly replies "Um, NOOOOOOO!!!" She even had this big smirk of disbelief on her face like she couldn't believe someone thought she would troll the trough like that. Damn girl, a simple no would have sufficed, but I like the demoralizing gesture as well.
Drama Mama rolls back into the kitchen where stinky lets her know what I said. Her anger immediately turns into big ol puppy dog tears. Jesus Christ on a cracker, is this chick bipolar too? She opens her greasy, saggy arms and grabs me in a hug. WTF lady?! She starts to blubber how she's so sorry and overreacted. Well, no shit piglet. I, of course, say that's fine and let's just put it behind us. If she only knew how her hubby acted when she wasn't around. But that is entirely not my place to intervene.
Well, that was a quick and dirty one to get things rolling once again. Nothing too exciting I know, but at least I put something down for a change. It's just the tip of the iceberg  with how much total bullshit I had to deal with from this family the whole damn time I was there. Maybe next posting I will try to delve deep into how this business partner was truly like after having to live with him for 2 months and work (well, I worked while he slept in most days) together every day. Not necessarily a horrible human being, just complete garbage when and where it counted while opening and managing a restaurant and bar, like in every aspect.
With that, I will see you again...on another day in the life of a line cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment