Saturday, August 31, 2013

No working drama, so I'll post some opinions.

I finally have a decent amount of time to sit down and view this most lovely, and at the same time, most horrific thing we call the internet. I was bored and started to do some searches on other blogs having to do with the restaurant industry. I happened upon a few; mind you, I didn't read all of the content, that absolutely blew my mind. The things I've read are so unbelievably stupid to me, and I'm quite aware that I'm no Einstein. Maybe I'm being too subjective but hey, I guess that's what blogging is all about.

The first one I found was from the perspective of a frequent diner, though apparently has worked in most aspects of a full dining establishment. I would whole-heartedly disagree.

He/she was out to eat at a breakfast shack and his/her Father cut his mouth eating scrambled eggs because apparently there was glass in it. Before hand, they both heard obvious glassware shattering somewhere in the restaurant and they wisely assumed it was the kitchen. There was blood coming out of his mouth after a single bite and his/her utensil inevitably discovered the glass in his meal. I can believe this fully. I'm sure it can happen, has happened, and will happen again somewhere on this globe.

What I have a hard time believing is the response from the restaurant and subsequent satisfaction, since apparently there is no outrage from the blogger at all really. WTF? I know my stories borderline on fact or fiction in the minds of others and that the trust relies on the reader, but come on! That's why I'm out of stories, because I don't have any and would never fabricate anything untrue and deem it my own for the viewers.

Anyways. his/her Dad was bleeding (horrifically, I assume) and they were compensated a 10% discount for the meal plus took the crystalline sand off the bill...does this seem weird to anyone else? Ummm, I consider myself a easy-going individual, but if I ate fucking glass shards, and someone with me also verified that I wasn't a raving lunatic, I would be livid at best! I'll just leave it at that.

"Oh My God! My Dad's mouth is bleeding because he ate glass in his eggs! I found subsequent traces as I checked his food!"

"Okay, Sir! We will take the eggs off of your bill and compensate you an additional 10%."

REALLY? Maybe the blogger has too many things on his/her mind, but seriously? That's an explosive country-wide lawsuit waiting to happen.

Do people still really do the "FACEBOOK PHOTO"? The angle that tries to hide the worst qualities and accentuate the "smallest"? This woman, is repulsive in most ways. Ugh. I'll just leave this here. "The Sanity of a Mad Woman." Again, I haven't read the content only her first post and opinions of such experiences, I am welcome to comment of her supreme fallacies and basic blindness.

My first job was at Chick fil-a making $5.15 an hour with an eventual raise to $5.35.  I worked that job during my junior year of high school, switching to retail for $6 an hour during my senior year and during breaks at college. <all rights reserved to this dumb bitch, whatever her name was> And yet you look down on others for not having this little italicized remark of yours.

 Woot! You had a chance to go to College. Wow. Most of your co-workers, who you even cared to notice or accept as someone in you pristine mindset, didn't. And were likely older than you, you conceded twat. " I made my life better because I chose to.", is what you basically said. You're life became better because you were better than these people is what you meant to say.

The girl at Hardee's who spoke in a fake British accent while taking my order doesn’t deserve $15 an hour.  Neither does the cranky cashier at Wal-Mart who shot me a dirty look when I said hello, or the guy at Burger King who screwed up my order, or the woman at Long John Silvers who shorted me $7 worth of food.  If you half ass your job, you deserve half of $15.  Unskilled labor done poorly does not deserve a higher wage.

What about the other 300 employees you disregarded? I've trained college graduates of 4 year on their way to supplementary diplomas and certifications. I've been floored with how much education they actually came out with concerning and could do nothing. They have messed my job up so much, and have thanked me for helping them. I've been told (yeah, tooting my own horn here), that they learned more from me in two weeks than they ever did in College. I've actually passed the LSAT before I did my CPA training and tests. Well, I'm lying here, I helped a friend study for an he subsequently passed (so I still count it as passing for me!). You Ma'am are pure garbage and I hate people like you.

Your excel copy/paste charts are laughable, at best. Wow, derp. WTF is wrong with you? My advice is go back to your FACEBOOK picture and hope, like you were always, that some producer will squash your dream of ever being intelligent or beautiful in your world and put you as a background dummy in a major motion picture. You're like the rest of the people you think are below you; equal; lesser actually. You're going to age horribly because you are smug and a, yes, I'm going to say it, nah, I still c(u)an't.


Go back to grade school and learn decency. We all are snowflakes; you are gross because you think you're special. You are nasty because, well...inner mirror.

Sorry all, it does really piss me off to find these miniscule mites within the detriment of society; and yet, I'm a line cook, for now.

In another day in the life of a non-turd societal member line cook.

I do have more to post, but need to head out for a bit tonight.

Just in case...in another day in the life of a line cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment